Dr. Kevin Berry has the education and experience to treat dental patients who are suffering from a variety of conditions and symptoms. Dr. Berry has made his name known as a trusted and highly professional TMJ dentist in Denver. From the diagnosis of TMJ disorder to treatment and even second opinions and re-treatment for those who have experienced a lack of success past efforts to treat their TMJ problems, Dr. Berry is your go to TMJ dentist in Denver.
If you suffer from jaw pain, bruxism, constant headaches, and/or other uncomfortable symptoms of TMJ, Dr. Berry will be able to thoroughly examine your mouth and jaw to see if your temporomandibular joint is the cause of your pain. If you are in fact suffering from TMD, Dr. Berry will be able to locate the main source of the problem and treat it as necessary so that you no longer experience any sort of aches or pains related to your bite. Dr. Berry will never treat just the symptoms as he knows the true importance of realigning the TMJ. As a TMJ dentist in Denver with skills as a neuromuscular dentist, he will be able to diagnose and treat your disorder properly!
Are You A Constant Snorer Who Always Wakes Up Tired and Unrested?
Sleep Apnea May Be The Culprit
If you believe you may be suffering from sleep apnea, it’s important to consult a sleep apnea dentist in Denver such as Dr. Berry. Though he will not be able to diagnose you with apnea, he can help you obtain a reliable diagnosis and present you with treatment options.
Dr. Kevin Berry:
- University of Denver School of Dental Medicine (Graduated with DDS degree in 1999)
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (on-going)
- American Dental Association (member)
- Colorado Dental Association (member)
- Metro Denver Dental Society (member)
- Greenwood Village Chamber of Commerce (member)
- ICCMO-International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics (member)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (member)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (member)
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- American Headache Society
Come to Dr. Berry for Your Most Complex Dental Needs!
If you’re looking for TMJ help or if you’re looking for effective treatment to help you sleep safer at night, or need a neuromuscular mouthguard, you can always come to Dr. Berry. Making an appointment is simple. All you need to do is call 303-691-0307 or you can contact us online. No matter if you’re a new patient or one who has been with Dr. Berry for years, we always warmly welcome everyone who walks through our doors!