When it comes to neuromuscular dentistry in Denver, the health and position of your jaw is most important. If your jaw is not in its ideal spot, you will more than likely suffer from a wide range of symptoms. Neuromuscular dental symptoms differ from person to person though the most commonly experienced ones include:
- Bruxism (teeth grinding)
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Jaw pain
- headaches that feel like migraines
- Loud snoring at night
- Clicking or popping sounds and sensations upon opening and closing of the mouth
During your first consultation, Dr. Berry will ask a lot of questions to get a good idea of what you’ve been experiencing, for how long, and if in fact it may be due to a neuromuscular disorder. Of course to ensure the true cause of the problem he will utilize advanced dental technology such as the TENS. With a diagnosis at hand Dr. Berry will be able to provide you with the TMJ treatment you require. TMJ treatment varies by patient though the most common treatment types include a bite splint, oral appliances, and others. He will work with you to customize your treatment to ensure your symptoms are history.
Make This the Day You Take Action
Do you need the help of a neuromuscular dentist in the Denver area? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want to find relief from your constant jaw pain, headaches, and other possible TMJ-related symptoms?
- Is your significant other about to kick you out of the house because of your snoring?
- Are you ready to throw your CPAP machine across the room at night?
- Are you interested in a mouthguard that not only protects your teeth but also boosts your performance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, call Denver neuromuscular dentist, Dr. Kevin Berry at (303) 691-0267.
Patients are also able to contact us online for even more convenience! We welcome new patients from all over Denver so don’t hesitate to contact us for help with your TMJ symptoms.